Monday, July 4, 2011

Mom, please relay

Hi Mama and Papa Bear!! I'm safe and sound in my apartment in Madrid. Anna and I have been busy bees sight seeing, so I haven't been blogging. We got back from Barcelona last night, and are headed to the Renia Sofia museum in Madrid right now. This week's plans are a Madrid night city tour, one more museum (Prado, the most famous one here), salsa dancing, and running with the bulls (spectating only) this weekend in Pamplona Spain. Next week we have a flamenco dancing show, visit the Royal Palace in Madrid, and a trip to Morocco for a long weekend. On the 20th, we're headed to Amsterdam. I'll try to get more updates and pictures posted soon- with all of the activities and summer heat, I've been pooped! Love you guys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment